Texas Air Doctors Mustang Club Preventative Maintenance Program Definitions:
1. Mustang Club - A scheduled, preventative maintenance program.
2. Term of Agreement - This is an annual agreement and renews automatically unless canceled. Either party may cancel at any time with a 30-day written notification. However, if canceled by the homeowner prior to the 1-year anniversary date, the cost for any services rendered at discounted Mustang Club Prices will revert to Non-Club Prices and will be due and payable at cancellation.
3. Membership Fees - May be paid monthly via automatic credit card debit or paid annually by check or credit card. When joining at the time of a repair procedure, in order to secure the Mustang Club Discount, one has to join on an annual basis with both the repair fee and the annual Club Membership collected at the time of service.
4. Diagnostic Service Call - This includes the travel time to the customer’s home, the time required to perform a complete diagnostic evaluation of the failure and present options for repair to the customer.
5. Trip Charge - A $99 Trip Charge is applicable when a preventable failure occurs and we have already proposed a repair procedure, but the customer declined. The fee is for the expense associated with the return visit.
6. System Check (a.k.a. "Tune-up") - An in-depth examination of the Heating, Cooling or Fireplace System to verify its safe and efficient operating condition. It includes a visual inspection of the System; checking and testing of safety controls and lubrication of moving parts as needed. It also includes instrumental verification of critical operating measures such as: amperage, voltage, refrigerant charge, test for gas leakage at the system. It excludes any repairs or services not noted. In the event additional work is required, the customer will be presented with a written estimate. No work that involves an additional fee will be performed without the consent and approval of the customer.
7. Clean and Degrease Outdoor Unit - Using a surfactant specifically designed for the purpose, we will clean the outdoor unit’s heat exchangers of oxidation and seasonally accumulated environmental residue. Additionally, we will clean the bottom of the unit of debris making sure the weep holes are clear and functioning.
8. 24-Hour Response - Mustang Club VIPs receive service within 24-hours of their call even on weekends and holidays.
9. Priority Response - Mustang Club VIPs move to the head of the line over non-VIPs when they are need of service.
10. Discounts on Repairs - Mustang Club Members receive 15% Discount off of retail prices for repair procedures except for Sale or Specially quoted prices.
11. Discounts on Replacement Equipment - Mustang Club Members receive 5% Discount off of retail prices for replacement equipment except for Sale or Specially quoted items.
This Statement is Required by Texas Law - This contract is subject to Chapter 27, Property Code. The provisions of that code may affect your right to recover damages arising from the performance of this contract. If you have a complaint concerning a construction defect arising from the performance of this contract and that defect has not been corrected through normal warranty service, you must provide notice regarding the defect to the contractor by certified mail, return receipt requested, not later than the 60th day before you file suit to recover damages in a court of law. The notice must provide the contractor an opportunity to inspect and cure the defect as provided by Section 27.004, Property Code.